Wednesday 27 August 2014

Review: GOOD THINGS Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser

I've been using this product for about a year now and I love it. It's ideal for use under make-up as it absorbs any excess oils from the skin. It contains natural ingredients, is free-from animal ingredients and harmful parabens and clearly states on the back of the tube that it's suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.

When applying, remember that a little goes a long way and spreads very easily. This moisturiser has a subtle fragrance of berries but isn't very noticeable after application. It dries quickly after, so you don't have to wait around too long before putting your foundation on. I try not to use it on a daily basis as I don't want to dry the oils in my skin out too much but if you have oily skin then it's ideal for more frequent use.

It comes boxed and is sold in Boots priced at £7.99 from what I can remember but it's cheaper at £5.33 on their website. There are other products in this range which I haven't tried. If you have your own opinion of this product or brand then please leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment