Wednesday 7 January 2015

Veganuary Day 7

I will try and keep this short and sweet because I'm feeling tired... early night for me. The good news is that I have made it through the first week. Congrats to all those who have made it too.

Shredded wheat bitesize for breakfast and dunking hobnobs again. For lunch I had my favourite carrot salad from 'Marks & Spencer', apple crisps, peanut '9 bar' and an apple (yep, didn't think that one through).
For dinner I had hot dogs made with tofu wieners and sweet potato fries. 

I used this mustard for the hot dogs.
Anyway I didn't realise that it's actually quite late so no early night for me after all (that happens quite often). One day when I say I'm having an early night I might actually get one. Good night guys.





1 comment:

  1. In this article we are going to discuss what are the best vegan products online? What are the products that you can use to get the nutrients and lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete