Thursday 8 January 2015

Veganuary Day 8

I had forgotten to mention my vitamin c supplements in previous posts. As my 'Feroglobin' isn't vegan I have stopped taking it but I continue to take my chewable vitamin c tablets as they are suitable but I would normally take them together. Unfortunately I haven't managed to find anything to replace the 'Feroglobin' during Veganuary as yet.
I had the same old 'Shredded wheat bitesize' for breakfast with tea and hobnobs. and Lunch was very similar to yesterdays, minus the apple but adding some orange. Someone at work bought in two big boxes of 'Crispy Kreme' doughnuts which I would normally be one of the first to dive into but did well to ignore. I hadn't really encountered any challenges until then.
Dinner was another quick and easy dish. I have had the braised tofu (from 'Holland & Barrett) before and think it's ok. I added it to a bed of mixed salad leaves and drizzled balsamic vinegar on it. I'm not entirely sure if I am getting enough nutrition from the meals I'm eating so I might do some more research over the weekend if I get time. I'd like to add more nuts and seeds to my diet either included in a meal or on it's own as a snack.





No comments:

Post a Comment