Thursday 18 September 2014

Uneducated Meat-Eaters

I have heard a lot of things since becoming vegetarian but one of the most common discussions that I have had to endure from some people who try and justify being a meat-eater is... 'but man was made/evolved to eat animals'. Recently I came across a brilliant video on YouTube that explains the complete opposite.

Now, while I respect the decision of others who don't want to become vegetarian or vegan, I would suggest that they research and educate themselves before sharing their views. I would respect them more if they were to just come out and say they couldn't possibly give up the habit of eating meat because they like it too much. After all, I was a meat-eater once but I had never used comments like that when talking to vegetarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment