Friday 19 September 2014

Vegan Product of the Week: LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub

Today I am introducing a new feature to my blog. I will be posting 'Vegan Product of the Week' every Friday evening and it will include a product that I find exceptional. All views are my own and based on my personal taste so anything that I find to be exceptional, someone else may not. The first product I want to share with you is the sweet, juicy smelling 'Bubblegum Lip Scrub' from LUSH. It comes in a handy little compact glass jar (ideal for your overnight/make-up bag) and contains some simple ingredients that have a great impact on your lips.
All you have to do is rub it in (I use a circular motion) making sure you cover every inch of your lips. It leaves them smooth and ready to apply your favourite lip balm. I wouldn't recommend you do this before a night out as it makes you look like you've just snogged a stubbly man. Add it to your evening facial care routine. There's no need to rinse, just lick it off as it's also edible (although I tend to rinse a little then lick). This lip scrub is priced at £5.50 and comes in two other flavours. It is made with caster sugar and organic jojoba oil along with a couple of other things so you could probably make your own if you don't want to splash out on LUSH's prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment