Friday 17 October 2014

Vegan Product of the Week: Pacifica Perfume

Since I stopped shopping at 'The Body Shop' I had been on the hunt for some decent, gorgeous smelling perfume and I found that in 'Pacifica.' After such a short space of time it has fast become my favourite perfume brand. I'm a big fan of sweet smelling perfumes and these smell good enough to eat.

Pacifica perfumes are 100% vegan, cruelty free, free of parabens and propylene glycol. They are usually priced at £19.99 but you may find them on offer at £15.99 on occasions. I purchased mine at 'Planet Organic' but I've noticed some on 'Amazon' and obviously Pacifica's main WEBSITE which is US based. The range of scents also come in the form of body butter, body wash, soap, difusers and soy candles.

The perfume can be layered or worn alone. I layered 'Island Vanilla' with the 'Tahitian Gardenia' and they smelled divine. The only downside is that it tends to fade after a few hours and needs to be topped up but the bottles are the perfect size for your handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment