Tuesday 7 October 2014

Vegan Tuck Box

I'm finally getting around to writing about this fab subscription box that I bought at 'Vegfest' from the 'Vegan Tuck Box' stall. It cost me £7 for a mini box but normally it would cost £11 for a one off single box with a monthly subscription price of £10. Additionally you can opt for a larger box for a monthly subscription price of £20. I completely love the idea of these boxes, it's a great way to experience brands that you have never tried before.
Inside the box we had:
Vivani White Nougat Crisp Rice choc
I start with this item because it was my ultimate favourite. It is seriously good vegan chocolate... so good that I ate little bits at a time to make it last longer and savour the flavour. It's so creamy that you wouldn't even know that it was a vegan product. The hazelnut brittle adds a little crunchiness which I loved. I've only just begun to sample vegan chocolate and I have so far found a couple that I really like (including this one). I'm not really keen on dark chocolate so this particular bar was great for me.

The Foods of Athenry Cookie Shots
A rather large bag of bite-sized brownie biscuits which are gluten and wheat free as well as vegan. The bag is re-sealable so they stay fresh. These biscuits are very light and literally melt in your mouth.

Goody Good Stuff Cola Breeze
I am already a big fan of these sweets, read my review HERE. Although I did notice a slight difference with the smaller bags. They were much tougher and chewier than the sweets in the larger bags. I don't know if it's like that with all of them but they were still good.

Hoots pickled onion snacks
These are like baked bread snacks, a great item for your lunch box. There's a reasonable amount of snacks in this bag and are quite moreish and very filling.

Delinut dip
This is an awesome product that contains plain biscuit sticks and dipping chocolate that tastes like nutella.

9bar Indulge Cocoa & Raspberry
I absolutely loved this product, probably my second favourite product in the box. The mixed seeds are combined with raspberry and dark chocolate with an extra layer of chocolate on top. Although I'm not usually that keen on dark chocolate, the right combination of contents made it very tasty. These bars are also gluten and wheat free. Another great lunch box filler.

And there we have it, the 'Vegan Tuck Box.'

You can check out their website HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment