Friday 3 October 2014

Vegan Product of the Week: Pukka Tea



I was never particularly into flavoured tea's and for a while I tried my hardest to find one that I liked until I discovered the 'Pukka' range. So many great flavours to choose from. Each stringed tea-bag comes in separate sachets that keep them fresh. The ones that I have pictured here are all Vegan and as far as I know the majority of pukka tea's are. 

You can check out the whole range on their website and when you click on each individual tea it will display it's dietary information. I also have other flavours in the 'Pukka' range and I like them all. Pukka believe in the health and wellbeing of both people and the planet. I highly recommend 'Pukka' to those who have been in the same situation as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment