Monday 3 November 2014

SUN Perfume by Lush

This eau de cologne hand-blended with fine essential oils comes in a little 10ml bottle which is perfect for storing in your handbag but at the price of £10 seems a little bit pricey for what it is. Despite the price I was desperate to try out one of their perfumes so I snapped it up. The bigger bottle (which is not really that much bigger) is a whopping £40 and there was no way I could justify spending that amount of money on such a small bottle.

The 10ml bottle is less concentrated than the bigger bottle, therefore you will have to apply more for it to have a greater effect. In theory that does make the bigger bottle better value for money but I still wasn't convinced about the price. I have mixed feeling about this perfume. When I tried it out in the shop I didn't mind the smell but when I started using it at home I took a gradual dislike to it. However after using it for a while it started to grow on me again. It smells exactly like I've just been peeling a strong zesty orange and I think it's the bitter after-smell that I have trouble getting used to.

I would definitely recommend that you try before you buy because each perfume reacts differently to each person. I don't think I will buy this particular perfume again as I prefer sweet, fruity scents and this is far too bitter for my liking. This product is labelled vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment