Sunday 23 November 2014

Weekly Round-up #4

Well my week off came and went pretty quickly and unfortunately I didn't manage to do half the things that I had planned but I did relax which was the main thing. I have just finished re-creating my C.V which I haven't had to do in 5 years so that's why I'm a little late with my weekly round-up. Another short one as I had already posted a couple of things (in more detail) that caught my interest during the week.

As Nature Intended
I had been meaning to visit this lovely little shop for a while now so I used my week off to my advantage. It was my first trip to Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford and that was overdue too. As Nature Intended is a little ethical health food store that sell a range of toiletries and cosmetics as well as organic food. This store is not entirely vegan but they do sell a range of foods that are. You can also find brands such as 'Faith in Nature' and 'Pacifica.' I took a couple of sneaky photo's for you.

Unfortunately I didn't need anything from here this time but I did buy a few products from other stores which I shall be reviewing shortly. If you would like to know more about 'As Nature Intended' go to their website HERE where you can also shop online.

Cruelty Free YouTuber's
As you know from last weeks post I have been on the lookout for cruelty free UK YouTuber's that review cosmetics. This week I found Rachel from 'All Natural Aspirations' who has a blog HERE. She has lots of very helpful video's reviewing many different kinds of products that aren't tested on animals. Here's one of her video's for you to check out.




No comments:

Post a Comment